Monday, December 8, 2008

Haitus Over! Back to blogging!

Hey True Believers!


The writer's block has lifted temporarily and I am going to TRY and update this blog more often than the uhm 2 times its been updated. I updated the banner and I'm thinking of focusing more on the Iron Man/Marvel side than the Star Wars on this blog, maybe I'll do another general one later, but for now, it'll remain METAL focused!


In the coming posts I'm going to focus on a few aspects of Iron Man that I particularily enjoy and other stream of conciousness that I hope will be entertaining. So sit back, pour yourself a glass of Pellegrino water (Tony Stark's preferred alcohol replacement doncha know...) and learn!
Until the next post... keep it shiny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it because Xtreme BR01 ballistic vests combine hybrid construction,advanced materials,and next-generation construction techniques to provide robust armor systems that meet the new NIJ.06 standard and stop a wide-variety of ballistic threats.
chiefsupply.com/search/plate20%carrier.aspx